Quiet, Convenient and potential
46 Glen Street Galston
3 bed | 2 bath | 2 carThis meticulously well-kept light filled home offers so much for the family. Located conveniently to both the local public and high school, local shopping village and the famous Fagan park.
The home itself has 3 bedrooms however the family room could easily be converted to a 4th bedroom or a self-contained flat with council approval.
The home has been well designed for entertaining and both family and guests will enjoy with all the living areas, including the kitchen/eat in area, all flowing out to the undercover veranda and onto the resort style pool with a captivating bush outlook.
• 3 Bedrooms with BIR, 2 with split ac.
• Master bedroom with recently renovated ensuite.
• Quality timber kitchen with dishwasher, walk in pantry and eating area.
• Lounge/dining room flowing to the undercover out door area.
• Large family/media room with a magnificent bar that could easily be converted to a 4th bedroom or granny flat with council approval.
• Main bathroom recently renovated with a large corner spa and towel warmer.
• Salt water in ground pool.
• DLUG with work shop and internal access with plenty of driveway space for the boat or caravan.
• Garden shed.
• Beautiful hardwood timber floating floors and tiled living areas.
• Split ac to living areas.
• Bus service to both Pennant Hills and Castle Hill, Metro station at Castle hill is now operational and local colleges.
• Local shopping village near by caters for most daily needs and includes Aldi along with some wonderful coffee shops.
All this is set on 702 sq mtrs approx. of tranquil near level land so be quick as the owners are now ready to negotiate and move on.
- 702 sqm (approx)
0405 448 500
0405 448 500